This job post is closed or expired and is no longer open for applicationsSearch currently open vacancies!
Dakar, Saudi Arabia
Full Time, Employee
Years of Experience
3 to 5 years
High School (or equivalent) At Least
950 to 1000 EUR Per month
Number of Vacancies
Get new jobs by email
Please enter a valid email.
Ads by Google
Do you enjoy working in a busy reception or front office environment?
Have you always wanted to work in an international B2B environment, being the main point of contact for your customers?
Would you like to build and maintain strong professional relationships?
Are you fluent in local language and English?
If you answered YES to all above questions, please read further.
Regus is the world’s largest provider of workplace solutions, offering the widest range of products and services that allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to.
As the face of our business you will play a key role in delivering a five star customer service to our clients. As a Senior Client Service Representative, you will work together with the Centre Manager, regarding the performance of the team and the development of the centre.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities will cover:
• Supervision: Training and guiding the team, management of the centre in the absence of the Centre Manager and, keeping track of the client satisfaction and development.
• Front office: Welcoming and greeting customers, handling phone calls.
• Customer service: Being the first point of contact for our customers, providing support and helping to solve their queries.
• Administration: Assisting our clients with administrative tasks connected to their business and being the right hand to the Centre Manager.
• Meeting rooms: Organizing and preparing meetings, events and video conferences in the business centre.
• Centre readiness: Making sure all facilities in the business centre are neat and prepared for our clients at all times.
• An enthusiastic professional with min 3 years experience within client facing roles?
• Autonomous, with proven experience of leading by example?
• Customer focused, flexible and willing to go the extra mile?
• Always smiling, even if things don’t go well or you are incredibly busy?
Then we are looking for you! Don’t wait, and send us your CV/Resume and a motivational letter in English to emea.staffing(at)regus.com today!
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions. With 1,200 business centres in 550 cities in 95 countries worldwide, we enable people to work however, whenever, wherever.
Ads by Partners
Ads by Google