This job post is closed or expired and is no longer open for applicationsSearch currently open vacancies!
Nasr city, Cairo, Egypt
Years of Experience
3 to 5 years
Number of Vacancies
Get new jobs by email
Please enter a valid email.
Ads by Google
1- Assess training needs and determine the learning objectives for each training course.
2. Follow up on the implementation of the annual training plan.
3. Evaluate instructor performance and Service Providers.
4. Assist with maintaining testing evaluation procedures to be used at completion of training.
5. Monitor progress of trainees.
6. Prepare periodical reports about training activities.
7. Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs. 8. Search for a variety of information for the purpose of developing new programs that meet staff training needs.
9. Ensure the training documents, HR documents, and records are current with the ISO standards.
10. Assist in conducting the semi-annual Performance Appraisal.
11. Coordinate with the team members in issuing the monthly Flyer.
12. Participate in delivering and evaluating the orientation sessions, and core competencies sessions conducted to our new employees.
13. Update the content of the Induction Programs whenever there is a new hire or new position.
14. Coordinate, and follow up on the implementation, evaluation of the OJT.
15. Assess the whole staff competencies and figure out strength/weakness points and areas for development. 16. Participate in developing Individual Development plans to the middle management layer.
1. Bachelor’s degree in any field.
2. Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
3. 3-5 years of experience
4. HR certificate or diploma is a must.
5. Very good computer skills.
6. Ability to work under pressure, very good communication skills, very good presentation skills, problem solving, and attention to details.
Ads by Partners
Ads by Google