This job post is closed or expired and is no longer open for applicationsSearch currently open vacancies!
Years of Experience
Number of Vacancies
Get new jobs by email
Please enter a valid email.
Ads by Google
Link Egypt is working in the field of software applications and websites development using the rich internet applications technologies (RIA), and our unique product (Link CMS) through deferenttools and programming languages.
As a web designer in our company you will be responsible for all design activities starting from understanding the customer needs until the bug fixing and project delivery, and the compliance with company processes and procedures during different software development lifecycle.
• Understand project scope
• Estimate the time needed for required tasks
• Create creative designs according to our product standards and client identity
• Communicating with clients and adjusting designs to get their approval
• Working with others, such as developers and testers to complete the final product
• Fix design bugs
• Reporting task progress and issues to the project manager
Skills & Specs:
• At least 2 years experience in web design.
• Artistic ability and creativity are essential.
• Technical skills to use design software programs such as Photoshop
• Solid knowledge about the latest browsers compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
• Organized in order to meet deadlines and stay within a budget.
• The ability to effectively present ideas-both verbally and visually.
• Detailed oriented.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to share and innovate in the company software development methodology improvement.
• Dot Net development environment experience is a plus
• JQuery is a plus.
• Good knowledge about CMMI is a plus
Ads by Partners
Ads by Google