This job post is closed or expired and is no longer open for applicationsSearch currently open vacancies!
Mariotia, Giza, Egypt
Years of Experience
2000 to 4000 EGP Per month
Number of Vacancies
Get new jobs by email
Please enter a valid email.
Ads by Google
- Manage the operation of one manufacturing workshop in a manufacturing company. The role is to organize, set up and optimize production, while observing specifications.
- Will be in charge of the assembly of all the products, one line in particular, or a step in the manufacturing process (e.g. assembly).
- The work wil be done before, during and after the manufacturing process per se. Upstream, they analyze the file sent by the Engineering and Design department, then participate in defining the objectives (cost, quality, timelines), methods and means (raw materials, human resources).
- When manufacturing is under way, to monitor operations on a daily basis and supervise technical personnel and workers.
- Required to manage maintenance tasks pertaining to the deparment
- Downstream,to be in charge of developing processes to measure and further workshop productivity (equipment performance, team efficiency).
Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering
Beginners can get hired, but two to three years' experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
Familiarity with the company's technology and how its products work
Ability to manage teams and lead several projects at the same time, and to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
Proficiency with CAD (computer-assisted design) tools
- Good English
Ads by Partners
Ads by Google