This job post is closed or expired and is no longer open for applicationsSearch currently open vacancies!
Horizon Interactive Studios
Misr elgedida, Cairo, Egypt
Years of Experience
2 to 4 years
Number of Vacancies
Get new jobs by email
Please enter a valid email.
Ads by Google
The work of a public relations (PR) account executive is likely to vary from day to day, depending on the area of PR being specialised in and the portfolio each executive deals with. PR agencies often specialise in specific industry sectors, such as consumer, business-to-business (B2B), financial and healthcare. The pace of work and the depth of detail needed may vary depending on the type of media being targeted and the deadlines it demands. Tasks typically involve:
• liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email;
• relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media;
• monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, for opportunities for clients;
• working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity;
• preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
• researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• promoting news stories and features to the media, known as ‘selling in’;
• collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage;
• event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
• attending and promoting client events to the media;
• assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines;
• commissioning market research;
• coordinating studio or location photography;
• undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients;
• placing and devising colour separations, competitions and advertorials for clients;
• managing the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation.
HORIZON Interactive is an award winning developer, and publisher of unique, innovative and creative solutions. Our products and services range from training and educational material and e-Learning content on CDROM, the Internet and videos to unique marketing solutions on traditional and new media. Horizon Interactive is renowned for excellence, creative and rich content which brings key learning objectives to live through illustrations, animations, simulations, cognitive maps and educational games. We are also specialized in curriculum design and the development of training kits. We are also specialized in content development and editing in Arabic, English and French. The company is a persistent winner of National and International AWARDS. These awards reflect our innovative approaches in Instructional design and learning through role-playing, drama and fun.
Ads by Partners
Ads by Google