This job post is closed or expired and is no longer open for applicationsSearch currently open vacancies!
Sleep Care Clinic
Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Years of Experience
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree At Least
1500 to 4000 EGP Per month
Bonus based on target
Number of Vacancies
Get new jobs by email
Please enter a valid email.
Ads by Google
A private medical center specializing in neurology and sleep medicine is seeking a talented early career Marketing & Sales Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, leading and executing a successful marketing and sales strategy to boost patient referrals and revenue.
About the center:
The center is located in ElKorba, in the heart of Heliopolis. It offers a full range of clinical neurology services, diagnostic tests for neurologic patients and includes a specialized clinic and testing facilities for patients with sleep disorders (Sleep Care Clinic).
The center is privately owned and builds upon the experience of a highly skilled group of doctors, from the fields of neurology, paediatrics, ENT and chest medicine. We currently employ around 20 doctors, 3 administrative staff (2 secretaries, office manager/corporate sales executive and accountant) and 5 medical technicians/nurses.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Planning and developing strategic marketing campaigns for the center and the sleep clinic to reach their three customer bases (patients, referring doctors and corporations)
- Planning a successful sales strategy to achieve a pre-defined sales target
- Preparing the annual budget for the marketing and sales plans with the medical director/general manager
- Executing and supervising the execution of the marketing and sales plans
Examples of Activities:
- Develops, executes and follows up on plans to promote the center, increase patient referrals and settle corporate deals
- Prepares (or supervises preparation of) necessary material and content for marketing to patients, physicians and corporate customers (brochures, vouchers, giveaways, emails, letters, SMS, press releases, etc.) and manages their successful deployment and distribution
- May visits doctors at their offices/clinics or at hospital to promote the clinic services
- Reports weekly to general manager regarding plan progress
- Prepares monthly reports on marketing and sales activities
- Provides support to referring physicians over the phone
- Supervises and executes participation at conferences
- Supervises online marketing activities including creating and maintaining the website, social media presence, email newsletter and online ads
- Prepares a comprehensive list of targeted physician and companies to be used in marketing activities
- Ensures physician list is updated with new contact information and with visit information, referrals, comments, etc.
- Explores/finds opportunities for co-marketing, cross-promotion and partnerships with related institutions and companies (e.g. booth sharing with pharmaceutical companies at conferences)
- Attends regular training
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Can work independently and can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Can works under pressure and sets priorities efficiently
- Works flexible hours
- Strong target-based work ethic
- Proficient in English and has excellent communication, time management, writing and internet skills
- Medical background or experience in medical or pharma industries a plus (not necessary)
Salary and benefits:
- Negotiable basic salary (≥2000 EGP) and target-based bonus
- Paid business mobile phone line
Please email letter of interest and CV to This Email
Sleep Care Clinic
2 fayoum street, el korba,
Heliopolis, Cairo 11341,
Sleep Care Clinic is a leading sleep centre committed to excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. It was founded in 2009 and builds upon the experience of an outstanding team of experts in the fields of sleep medicine and neurology.
t: + 202 2291 5000
m: +2012 2291 5000
Ads by Partners
Ads by Google