This job post is closed or expired and is no longer open for applicationsSearch currently open vacancies!
Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
Years of Experience
More than 2 years
Senior Executive (e.g., President, CFO)
Number of Vacancies
Get new jobs by email
Please enter a valid email.
Ads by Google
Our client is a leading company in Cairo, Egypt seeking to hire Senior Software Engineer (SharePoint) with the below criteria:
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years experience with MOSS2007-2010.
- Proficiency configuring and customizing SahrePoint lists and libraries, surveys, meeting workspace, and site templates.
- Experience using out-of the-box web parts (page viewer, content editor, content query, etc).
- Familiarity with implementing MOSS2007 Enterprise Features (Excel Services Form Server, Business Data Connector/Catalog, etc).
- Experience with Visual Studio DOTNET, SharePoint Designer, and InfoPath.
- Knowledge e of SharePoint look-and-feel elements including master pages themes, and page layout.
- Ability to implement out-of-the-box workflows and design workflows with ShraePoint Designer.
- Ability to configure and customize SharePoint search.
- Familiarity with using the stsadm utility to perform management functions (backup and restore, deploy web parts and solutions, etc)
- Ability to integrate Active Directory with SharePoint user profiles.
- Ability to implement SharePoint Content Management Workflow processes.
- Should know dot net and ASP.NET.
Profiles of candidates meeting the above criteria will be only considered. If interested, please send an updated CV (in MS word Format) including a personal photo to This Email mentioning the job code (SSESP) in the subject of your message.
Partner PEO Team
Establishing and maintaining a business nowadays in this very dynamic world requires being acquainted with the latest trends in Human Resources. Partner PEO is the first Egyptian "Professional Employer Organization" that provides a wide range of Human Resources Services in the Egyptian market. Such services include; recruitment, outsourcing, payroll administration & HR consultations.
For Organizations and Employers, these services empower your organization’s performance generally and your HR team’s performance specifically through saving cost, time, and efforts exerted in administrative activities and it finally helps you focus on your major strategic activities.
Partner PEO is established by a group of Human Resources professionals who have 15+ years of experience in the Human Resources business in Egypt. They have gained their experience working in multinationals in various industries in the Egyptian market.
For Job Seekers, having your profiles added to our database will increase your opportunities to find the right job among our key business accounts including multinational and local organizations. In addition, you will benefit from our free career counseling services which will always guide you through your career path.
At Partner PEO, we believe in establishing trust and respect with our Partners who are the greatest asset for us and we also believe that through strong and solid relationships huge business objectives and goals can be successfully achieved.
Ads by Partners
Ads by Google