This job post is closed or expired and is no longer open for applicationsSearch currently open vacancies!
New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Years of Experience
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree At Least
Number of Vacancies
Get new jobs by email
Please enter a valid email.
Ads by Google
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Analyze financial information , monthly and annual accounts
• Prepare financial management reports
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Monitor and support taxation issues, financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
• Analyze financial information, maintain solutions to business & financial problems
• Core process, Score Card ( Global Validation system ) & GL Analysis
Education and Experience
• Bachelor of commerce - English section
• Fluent in English language
• Professionally Using Microsoft Office
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Stress tolerance
• Conflict management skills
LG’s innovative technologies, unique products, and cutting-edge designs are an investment in the future.
LG Electronics, Inc. is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances.
With 117 operations around the world, LG is comprised of four business units – Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, and Air Conditioning & Energy Solutions – and is one of the world’s leading producers of flat panel TVs, mobile devices, air conditioners, washing machines and refrigerators.
Ads by Partners
Ads by Google